Brookfield at The Arbors – Summerlin, Las Vegas
Brookfield at The Arbors Homes Overview
- Location: South of the West Summerlin Parkway, East of the I-215, and North of Far Hills Avenue
- Year(s) Built: 1999 – 2001
- # Homes: 170 single family homes
- Home Type: single family home
- Home Description: 1 and 2-story single family homes
- Gate: note gated
- Living Area Size: 1,334 SF – 2,100 SF
- # Bedroom(s): 2 – 5 bedrooms
- # Garages: 2 car garage
- Lot Size: 3,920 SF – 10,454 SF
- Swimming Pool: at this time 23 homes have private swimming pools
- Zip Code: 89144
- Tax Code: Brookfield, Broodfield Parcel U
- MLS Code
Brookfield at The Arbors New Home Builders:
- KB Homes
Below is information for additional fees that may be associated with the purchase of your Summerlin home. Note that this information is not guaranteed and contact the HOA for clarification.
Click here to read more about these fees if you are not familiar with them at
- Homeowners Association(s): Summerlin North
- Fee(s): $30 – $165
- Fee Type: Monthly or Quarterly, depending on neighborhood
- SID: Yearly fee
Below are the current public schools zoned for neighborhoods within The Arbors (please check the Clark County School District website to verify the information below).
Summerlin Public Schools
- John W. Bonner Elementary School
- Sig Rogich Middle School
- Palo Verde High School
Summerlin Private Schools
- Bishop Gorman High School
- Faith Lutheran Academy
- Faith Lutheran Middle and High School
- Merryhill Schools
- Sholom Schechter Day School
- St. Elizabeth Ann Seton Catholic School
- The Alexander Dawson School
- The Meadows School
- The Dr. Miriam and Sheldon G. Adelson Educational Campus
- The Schenker Academy
Summerlin Higher Education
- College of Southern Nevada (CSN)
- Las Vegas Institute for Advanced Dental Studies, Inc.
- Le Cordon Bleu College of Culinary Arts Las Vegas
- National University
- Regis University
WHAT’S HAPPENING IN THE AREA
Visit the site Crime Mapping or use their mobile app to see what’s happening in this neighborhood.
THE ARBORS PARKS
Below is the information on the parks located within The Arbors – click here to read more about other Summerlin Parks and their amenities they offer Summerlin residents.
- The Arbors Paseo Park
- The Arbors Tennis and Play Park: One of the most popular features is The Arbors Tennis and Play Park which is home to the Summerlin Tennis Club. The Park is located at 610 Sagebury Drive and features 5 outdoor lighted tennis courts, a lighted basketball court, and a pro shop.
- The Arbors Sports Park – 18 acres incorporated with the 42 acre Palo Verde High School that includes an Olypic Sized swimming pool, soccer field and baseball field.
- Tree Top Park
Within the immediate area of The Arbors residents are minutes away from the Red Rock Canyon Recreation Center in Las Vegas where residents enjoy hiking, road cycling, family picnics, and more.
As part of the master planned community of Summerlin, The Arbors is surrounding by over 150 miles of trails for jogging and walking.
DINING & SHOPPING
Toss a stone and you will be able hit a number of top rated restaurants and shopping options located within Summerlin. Click here to read more about Summerlin amenities.
The nearby Red Rock Casino and Summerlin Downtown offer families activities such as movies, bowling, retail shopping, dining, and more.
MAJOR ROAD ACCESS
Brookfield at the Arbors has easy access to the I-215 and the Summerlin Parkway.
McCARRAN INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT
Brookfield at the Arbors is approximately is approximately 15 minutes to the McCarran International Airport using the route of the South I-215.
LAS VEGAS VALLEY UTILITIES
Customer Service: (702) 402-5555
Outage Reporting: (702) 402-2900
Main Line: (877) 860-6020
Las Vegas Valley Water District
General: (702) 870-4194
Customer Service: (800) 252-2011
Henderson Water: (702) 267-5900
N. Las Vegas Water: (702) 633-1275
Call Before You Dig: (800) 227-2600
General: (702) 735-5151
Recycling: (702) 735-5151
Brookfield at the Arbors
- Summerlin official website
- Summerlin on Wikipedia
- Summerlin on Howard Hughes