How does the escrow process work? Today I am discussing the five primary steps involved
Want to sell your Henderson or Las Vegas home?
Get a FREE home value report.
Want to buy a home in Henderson or Las Vegas?
Search all homes for sale and save your favorites to your profile.
Today I want to discuss five of the steps for a seller during the escrow process.
1. Resale Package. Ordering the HOA resale package for the CC&Rs (covenants, conditions, and restrictions). This will be the first of two upfront fees needed for the HOA.
2. Home inspection. Once we have the full inspection report, usually within 48 hours, we will contact you to review and discuss how you want to respond.
3. Appraisal. Team Carver does attend most of the appraisals. We will go over a list of all the upgrades to the home with the appraiser. It may be several days before we are informed of the value.
4. HOA demand fee. This fee is for the HOA to provide the title company with information on dues, transfer fees and the status of your account.
5. Signing escrow documents. At this point, we will go over the settlement papers and any questions you may have.
If you have any questions about this topic, please reach out to us. We’d be happy to help you.