Cadence Henderson NV 89011
Cadence is a master planned community in Henderson, NV that will be developed on 2,200 acres with a 10 – 15 year build out time frame.
When fully developed, Cadence is expected to consist of 13,200 homes, three Clark County School District elementary schools, one Clark County School District middle school, retail / office space, public charter schools.
CADENCE IN HENDERSON REAL ESTATE
Other Henderson Real Estate Resources
- Henderson Communities
- Homes for sale in Henderson NV
- Homes for rent in Henderson NV
- Search the Las Vegas MLS
- Henderson Zip Code Map (view homes for sale and rent within each zip code)
- SIDs, LIDs, and HOAs
CADENCE IN HENDERSON HOMES OVERVIEW
- Homes: Approximately 13,200 once the community is completed
- Home Type: Single Family Homes
- Gate: No gates, gated, and guard gated
CADENCE IN HENDERSON NEW HOME BUILDERS:
CADENCE IN HENDERSON HOMEOWNERS FEES
Below is information for additional fees that may be associated with the purchase of your Cadence home. Note that this information is not guaranteed and contact the HOA for clarification.
Click here to read more about these fees if you are not familiar with them at LIDs, SIDs & HOA Info.
- Fee(s): $35
- Fee Type: Monthly
- SID: None
HENDERSON NV SCHOOLS
Below are the current public schools zoned for neighborhoods within Cadence in Henderson (please check the Clark County School District website to verify the information below).
Henderson Public Schools
- CT Sewell Elementary School
- Brown B. Mahlon Middle School
- Basic Tech High School
Henderson Higher Education
- College of Southern Nevada (CSN)
- Las Vegas Institute for Advanced Dental Studies, Inc.
- Le Cordon Bleu College of Culinary Arts Las Vegas
- National University
- Regis University
WHAT’S HAPPENING IN THE AREA
Visit the site Crime Mapping or use their mobile app to see what’s happening in this neighborhood.
The master planned community will also contain 450 acres of open space slated to include two large community parks (which will include a 50-acre central park and a 100-acre sports park equipped with lighted ball fields), 10 neighborhood parks, and 30 acres of walking / bike trails.
LAS VEGAS VALLEY UTILITIES
- Customer Service: (702) 402-5555
- Outage Reporting: (702) 402-2900
- Main Line: (877) 860-6020
Las Vegas Valley Water District
- General: (702) 870-4194
- Customer Service: (800) 252-2011
- Henderson Water: (702) 267-5900
- N. Las Vegas Water: (702) 633-1275
- Call Before You Dig: (800) 227-2600
- General: (702) 735-5151
- Recycling: (702) 735-5151
HENDERSON NV COMMUNITIES & NEIGHBORHOODS
|Anthem (Located in zip codes 89044 and 89052)||Anthem Country Club||Cadence (Located in zip code 89011)|
|Calico Ridge (Located in zip code 89011)||Foothills at MacDonald Ranch (Located in zip code 89012)||Green Valley (Located in zip codes are 89012, 89014, 89052, and 89074)|
|Green Valley Ranch||Green Valley South||Hillsboro Heights|
|Inspirada (Located in zip code 89044)||Lake Las Vegas (Located in zip code 89011)||Legacy (Located in zip code 89074)|
|MacDonald's Ranch (Located in zip code 89012)||Madeira Canyon (Located in zip code 89044)||Paradise Hills|
|Roma Hills (Located in zip code 89012)||Seven Hills (Located in zip code 89052)||Solera at Anthem (Retirement / age restricted neighborhood in zip code 89044)|
|South Valley Ranch||Sun City Anthem (Retirement / age restricted neighborhood)||Sun City MacDonald Ranch (Retirement / age restricted neighborhood)|
|Sunridge at MacDonald Ranch (Located in zip code 89052)||Tuscany||Whitney Ranch (Located in zip code 89014)|