Amber Hills at The Arbors
Amber Hills at The Arbors is an upscale gated neighborhood within the master-planned community of Summerlin in Las Vegas, NV in zip code 89144.
This subdivision consists of 82 single family homes with floor plans ranging from 3,252 SF – 5,482 SF with 4 – 7 bedrooms and 3 – 6 bathrooms. These homes were built on lots ranging in size of 8,276 SF – 16,117 SF. At this time 66 Amber Hills homes have private swimming pools.
Streets within Amber Hills are Arabian Sand Court, Emerald Tint Court, Golden Age Court, Knox Gold Avenue, Sable Mist Court, Salem Rose Court, and Sparkling Amber CourtAMBER HILLS AT THE ARBORS REAL ESTATE
- Homes for Sale in Amber Hills at The Arbors in Summerlin
- Homes for Rent in Amber Hills at The Arbors in Summerlin
- Click here to view Homes for Sale in The Arbors
- Click here to view Homes for Rent in The Arbors
Summerlin Real Estate Resources
- Summerlin Homes for Sale
- Summerlin Rental Homes
- Homes for Sale in Zip Code 89144
- Homes for Rent in Zip Code 89144
- Las Vegas MLS (create your own custom searches and save them)
- Summerlin Zip Codes
Other Real Estate Resources
- Las Vegas Zip Code Map
- Las Vegas Strip Zip Codes
- Southwest Las Vegas Zip Codes
- LIDS, SIDS, and HOA in Las Vegas Information
Amber Hills at The Abors in Summerlin is east of the I-215, South of the West Summerlin Parkway, and North of Far Hills Avenue.AMBER HILLS AT THE ARBORS IN SUMMERLIN – LAS VEGAS, NV HOME OVERVIEW
- Year(s) Built: 2000 – 2002
- # Homes: 83 single family homes
- Home Type: single family homes
- Home Description: 1-story, 2-story homes, and 3-story homes (some include basements)
- Gate: Yes
- Living Area Size: 2,812, SF – 3,468 SF
- # Bedroom(s): 4 – 6 bedrooms, with a few of the homes having a downstairs master bedroom
- # Garages: 2- 5 garages
- Lot Size: 8,276 SF – 16,117 SF
- Swimming Pool: at this time approximately 66 homes have swimming pools
- Zip Code: 89144
Amber Hills is 100% built out with no new construction within the immediate area. If you are interested in a building a new home near this area, contact us to send you a list of new homes that fit the criteria you are looking for.
- Trophy Homes
Below is information for additional fees that may be associated with the purchase of your Summerlin home. Note that this information is not guaranteed and contact the HOA for clarification.
Click here to read more about these fees if you are not familiar with them at.
- Homeowners Association(s): Amber Hills HOA
- Fee(s): ~$320
- Fee Type: Quarterly
- SID: Yearly fee
Below are the current public schools zoned for neighborhoods within The Arbors (please check the Clark County School District website to verify the information below).
Click here to read our Las Vegas School Guide.
Summerlin Public Schools
- John W. Bonner Elementary School
- Ethel W. Staton Elementary School
- Sig Rogich Middle School
- Palo Verde High School
Summerlin Private Schools
- Bishop Gorman High School
- Faith Lutheran Academy
- Faith Lutheran Middle and High School
- Merryhill Schools
- Sholom Schechter Day School
- St. Elizabeth Ann Seton Catholic School
- The Alexander Dawson School
- The Meadows School
- The Dr. Miriam and Sheldon G. Adelson Educational Campus
- The Schenker Academy
Summerlin Higher Education
- College of Southern Nevada (CSN)
- Las Vegas Institute for Advanced Dental Studies, Inc.
- Le Cordon Bleu College of Culinary Arts Las Vegas
- National University
- Regis University
Visit the site Crime Mapping or use their mobile app to see what’s happening in this neighborhood.SUMMERLIN PARKS
THE ARBORS PARKS
Below is the information on the parks located within The Arbors – click here to read more about other Summerlin Parks and their amenities they offer Summerlin residents.
- The Arbors Paseo Park
- The Arbors Tennis and Play Park: One of the most popular features is The Arbors Tennis and Play Park which is home to the Summerlin Tennis Club. The Park is located at 610 Sagebury Drive and features 5 outdoor lighted tennis courts, a lighted basketball court, and a pro shop.
- The Arbors Sports Park – 18 acres incorporated with the 42 acre Palo Verde High School that includes an Olympic Sized swimming pool, soccer field, and baseball field.
- Tree Top Park
Within the immediate area of The Arbors residents are minutes away from the Red Rock Canyon Recreation Center in Las Vegas where residents enjoy hiking, road cycling, family picnics, and more.
As part of the master-planned community of Summerlin, The Arbors is surrounding by over 150 miles of trails for jogging and walking.DINING & SHOPPING
Toss a stone and you will hit a number of top rated restaurants and shopping options located within Summerlin.
The nearby Red Rock Casino and Summerlin Downtown offer families activities such as movies, bowling, retail shopping, dining, and more.MAJOR ROAD ACCESS
Amber Hills has easy access to the I-215 and West Summerlin Parkway.McCARRAN INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT
Amber Hills is approximately 20 minutes to the McCarran International Airport using the route of the I-215 south. LAS VEGAS VALLEY UTILITIES
Customer Service: (702) 402-5555
Outage Reporting: (702) 402-2900
Main Line: (877) 860-6020
Las Vegas Valley Water District
General: (702) 870-4194
Customer Service: (800) 252-2011
Henderson Water: (702) 267-5900
N. Las Vegas Water: (702) 633-1275
Call Before You Dig: (800) 227-2600
General: (702) 735-5151
Recycling: (702) 735-5151
Below are the latest homes for sale for in Amber Hills at The Arbors in Summerlin – Las Vegas, NV. Click VIEW ALL to open in a new window for view all the listings.
Contact Team Carver at (702) 436-3615 or at Clients@TeamCarver.com to arrange the showings of the Amber Hills homes that are of interest to you with one of our experienced Summerlin real estate agents. You can also select SCHEDULE SHOWING, which is available on each individual Amber Hills real estate listing.
You can also use our Las Vegas MLS search and save listings of interest to your profile.
Amber Hills at The Arbors
Amber Hills at The Arbors
- Summerlin official website
- Summerlin on Wikipedia