SUMMERLIN LAS VEGAS >> The Arbors at Summerlin
The Arbors in Summerlin – Las Vegas, NV
The Arbors is a village within the master planned community of Summerlin which covers over 1,200 acres east of the I-215 Beltway in Las Vegas, NV. While the village of The Arbors is classified as being located in “Northwest Las Vegas” it is conveniently located within the heart of Summerlin.
The Arbors village offers its residents a variety of neighborhoods and houses from which to live. One can select from a variety of subdivisions which include starter homes for first time buyers or from a larger home plan that is more suitable for a family. The Arbors Village also has semi-custom and luxury, custom homes from which to choose.
Use the list below to view all of The Arbors neighborhoods within Summerlin and details on amenities, homes for sale, and homes for rent within each.
The Arbors in Summerlin – Las Vegas, NV
- Click here to view Homes for Sale in The Arbors
- Click here to view Homes for Rent in The Arbors
- Beazer Homes
- Capital Pacific
- Christopher Homes
- Greystone Homes
- KB Homes
- Lennar Homes
- Lewis Homes
- Nigro Homes
- Pardee Homes
- Pulte Homes
- Richmond American Homes
- Toll Brothers
- Westmark Homes
- William Lyon Homes
- Woodside Homes
Bordered by West Summerlin Parkway to the North, the I-215 to the West, and Charleston Boulevard to the South.HOMEOWNERS FEES
Below is information for additional fees that may be associated with the purchase of your Summerlin home. Click here to read more about these fees if you are not familiar with them at
- Homeowners Association(s): Summerlin North
- Fee(s): $30 – $165
- Fee Type: Monthly or Quarterly, depending on neighborhood
- SID: Yearly fee
Below are the current public schools zoned for neighborhoods within The Arbors (please check the Clark County School District website to verify the information below).
Summerlin Public Schools
- John W. Bonner Elementary School
- Sig Rogich Middle School
- Palo Verde High School
Summerlin Private Schools
- Bishop Gorman High School
- Faith Lutheran Academy
- Faith Lutheran Middle and High School
- Merryhill Schools
- Sholom Schechter Day School
- St. Elizabeth Ann Seton Catholic School
- The Alexander Dawson School
- The Meadows School
- The Dr. Miriam and Sheldon G. Adelson Educational Campus
- The Schenker Academy
- College of Southern Nevada (CSN)
- Las Vegas Institute for Advanced Dental Studies, Inc.
- Le Cordon Bleu College of Culinary Arts Las Vegas
- National University
- Regis University
Visit the site Crime Mapping or use their mobile app to see what’s happening in this neighborhood.THE ARBORS PARKS
Below is the information on the parks located within The Arbors – click here to read more about other Summerlin Parks and their amenities they offer Summerlin residents.
- The Arbors Paseo Park
- The Arbors Tennis and Play Park: One of the most popular features is The Arbors Tennis and Play Park which is home to the Summerlin Tennis Club. The Park is located at 610 Sagebury Drive and features 5 outdoor lighted tennis courts, a lighted basketball court, and a pro shop.
- The Arbors Sports Park – 18 acres incorporated with the 42 acre Palo Verde High School that includes an Olypic Sized swimming pool, soccer field and baseball field.
- Tree Top Park
Within the immediate area of The Arbors residents are minutes away from the Red Rock Canyon Recreation Center in Las Vegas where residents enjoy hiking, road cycling, family picnics, and more.
As part of the master-planned community of Summerlin, The Arbors is surrounding by over 150 miles of trails for jogging and walking.DINING & SHOPPING
Toss a stone and you will be able hit a number of top rated restaurants and shopping options located within Summerlin. Click here to read more about Summerlin amenities.
The nearby Red Rock Casino and Summerlin Downtown offer families activities such as movies, bowling, retail shopping, dining, and more.MAJOR ROAD ACCESS
The Arbors has easy access to the I-215, The Summerlin Parkway, Anasazi Drive, Towne Center Drive, and Hualapai Way.McCARRAN INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT
The Arbors village of Summerlin is approximately 15 minutes to the McCarran International Airport using the route of the South I-215. LAS VEGAS VALLEY UTILITIES
- Customer Service: (702) 402-5555
- Outage Reporting: (702) 402-2900
- Main Line: (877) 860-6020
Las Vegas Valley Water District
- General: (702) 870-4194
- Customer Service: (800) 252-2011
- Henderson Water: (702) 267-5900
- N. Las Vegas Water: (702) 633-1275
- Call Before You Dig: (800) 227-2600
- General: (702) 735-5151
- Recycling: (702) 735-5151
The Arbors Las Vegas
- Summerlin official website
- Summerlin on Wikipedia
- Summerlin on Howard Hughes