Navigate This Page
Anthem in Henderson NV
Anthem is a master planned community located in the southeast area of the Las Vegas Valley. Nestled in the foothills of Black Mountain and McCullough Mountain, the elevated location offers residents spectacular views of the mountains, golf course, The Las Vegas Strip, and more.
The master planned community of Anthem has a home that fits the needs of almost any buyer with smaller homes to custom estates behind the guard gate that leads to Anthem Country Club homes.[icon icon=”fa-info” size=”35″ color=”#2c2f74″] ANTHEM IN HENDERSON COMMUNITY INFO
Development of Anthem in Henderson began in the late 1990’s by Del Webb and consists of over 15,000 homes sprawling over 4,500 acres of land.[icon icon=”fa-wrench” size=”35″ color=”#2c2f74″] ANTHEM IN HENDERSON NEW HOME BUILDERS
In addition to custom home builders, the following national / regional builders are also in the neighborhood
- Del Webb
- DR Horton
- KB Homes
- Richmond American Homes
Below are links for homes for sale in Anthem searchable by price along with a printable comprehensive community guide for Anthem in Henderson, NV. (Click the green button with the printer above to print, save as a .pdf, or to email to yourself.)
Find Anthem Homes in Henderson by Price
Anthem in Henderson NV
Below are some of the latest homes for sale for Anthem in Henderson, NV. If you do not see listings, then there are none available at this time.
Contact Team Carver at (702) 436-3615 or at Clients@TeamCarver.com to arrange the showings of the Anthem homes that are of interest to you with one of our experienced Anthem real estate agents. You can also select SCHEDULE SHOWING, which is available on each individual Anthem real estate listing.
You can also use our Las Vegas MLS search and save listings of interest to your profile.
Anthem in Henderson NV
Anthem in Henderson NV
[icon icon=”fa-home” size=”35″ color=”#2c2f74″] ANTHEM IN HENDERSON REAL ESTATE INFORMATION
The master planned community of Anthem in Henderson, NV is comprised of the following separate neighborhoods:
ANTHEM COUNTRY CLUB
Anthem Country Club is a guard gated golf course neighborhood within the master-planned community.
- Anthem Country Club neighborhood overview
- View current homes for sale in Anthem Country Club
- View current homes for rent in Anthem Country Club
Developed in 2003, Anthem Heights consists of 125 houses which range from 2,300 SF – 3,300 SF built on lot sizes 8,276 SF – 18,295 SF.
Floorplans offered contain 3 -4 bedrooms and 2 – 4 bathrooms with 2 – 3 car garages.
Anthem Highlands is a quiet residential family neighborhood of approximately 1,400 single family homes with floor plans ranging in size from 1,580 SF to 3,483 SF.
- Anthem Highlands neighborhood overview
- View current homes for sale in Anthem Highlands
- View current homes for rent in Anthem Highlands
Anthem Highlands has three gated neighborhoods which are
Anthem Highlands has 8 non-gated neighborhoods which are
COVENTRY HOMES AT ANTHEM
Coventry Homes at Anthem is located north of Anthem Country Club and is built on 55 acres of land, which have been divided into larger lots sizes than you will find in the surrounding neighborhoods.
Developed in 1999, there are 1,124 single family homes and approximately 3,000 residents.
- Coventry Homes at Anthem neighborhood overview
- View current homes for sale in Coventry Homes at Anthem in Henderson, NV
- View current homes for rent in Coventry Homes at Anthem in Henderson, NV
SOLERA AT ANTHEM
Solera is a Del Webb retirement / age restricted community of approximately 1,800 single family homes ranging from 1,150 SF – 1,770 SF. Community amenities include an onsite clubhouse, swimming pools, fitness center, and tennis courts. Solera is a lot smaller than the sister neighborhood,
Community amenities include an onsite clubhouse, swimming pools, fitness center, and tennis courts. Solera is a lot smaller than the sister neighborhood,
Solera is a lot smaller than the sister neighborhood, Sun City Anthem, with fewer amenities and lower home resale prices.
- Solera at Anthem neighborhood overview
- View current homes for sale in Solera at Anthem in Henderson, NV
- View current homes for rent in Solera at Anthem in Henderson, NV
SUN CITY ANTHEM
Sun City Anthem is a Del Webb retirement / age restricted community of approximately 10,000 single family homes.
- Sun City Anthem neighborhood overview
- View current homes for sale in Sun City Anthem
- View current homes for rent in Sun City Anthem
ANTHEM REAL ESTATE INFORMATION
- Homes for Sale in Anthem
- Homes for Rent in Anthem
- Anthem Homes for Sale with a Casita
- Anthem Homes for Sale With a Swimming Pool
- Anthem Homes for Sale in Gated Communities
- Anthem Homes for Sale With a Basement
- Anthem Homes for Sale With Master Bedroom Downstairs
- Anthem One-Story Homes for Sale
Henderson Real Estate Resources
- Homes for Sale in Zip Code 89044
- Homes for Rent in Zip Code 89044
- Homes for Sale in Zip Code 89052
- Homes for Rent in Zip Code 89052
- Henderson Zip Code Map
Other Real Estate Resources
Henderson NV Public Schools (K – 12)
Below are the current public schools zoned for neighborhoods within Anthem in Henderson, NV. Please check the Clark County School District website to verify the information below.
Click here to view our School Guide for Boulder City, Henderson, Las Vegas, and North Las Vegas.
- Elementary Schools: Frank Lamping Elementary School, Shirley and Bill Wallin Elementary School, Elise L. Wolff Elementary School
- Middle Schools: Del E. Webb Middle School, Bob Miller Middle School
- High Schools: Coronado High School, Liberty High School
Anthem Private Schools
- Pre-K: 8th – Henderson International School
- K – 12: Calvary Chapel Green Valley Christian Academy
Anthem Hills Park – 2256 North Reunion Drive, Henderson, NV
Anthem Hills Park consists of 53 acres of lighted basketball courts, playgrounds, lighted ball fields, roller hockey rink, covered picnic areas, skate park, and walking trails.
The Anthem East Trail is accessed from the park and features 7 miles of picturesque scenery along the McCullough Mountain Range.[icon icon=”fa-user-secret” size=”35″ color=”#2c2f74″] WHAT’S HAPPENING IN THE AREA
Visit the site Crime Mapping or use their mobile app to see what’s happening in this neighborhood.[icon icon=”fa-cutlery” size=”35″ color=”#2c2f74″] DINING & SHOPPING
Toss a stone and you will hit a number of top rated restaurants and shopping options located near Anthem within Henderson and Las Vegas NV. Within a few miles is The District at Green Valley, which offers locals shopping, dining, and entertainment options.[icon icon=”fa-road” size=”35″ color=”#2c2f74″] ENTERTAINMENT
The nearby M Casino and Green Valley Ranch offer families activities such as movies, bowling, retail shopping, dining, and more.[icon icon=”fa-road” size=”35″ color=”#2c2f74″] MAJOR ROAD ACCESS
Anthem has easy access to the I-15 and I-215, which are both major highways in the area.[icon icon=”fa-plane” size=”35″ color=”#2c2f74″] McCARRAN INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT
Anthem is approximately 20 minutes to the McCarran International Airport using the route of I-215. [icon icon=”fa-medkit” size=”35″ color=”#2c2f74″] MEDICAL CARE NEAR ANTHEM IN HENDERSON
- HealthSouth Rehabilitation Hospital of Henderson
- Seven Hills Surgery Center
- St. Rose Dominican Hospital
- Women’s Specialty Care
- Customer Service: (702) 402-5555
- Outage Reporting: (702) 402-2900
- Main Line: (877) 860-6020
Las Vegas Valley Water District
- General: (702) 870-4194
- Customer Service: (800) 252-2011
- Henderson Water: (702) 267-5900
- N. Las Vegas Water: (702) 633-1275
- Call Before You Dig: (800) 227-2600
- General: (702) 735-5151
- Recycling: (702) 735-5151
HENDERSON NV COMMUNITIES & NEIGHBORHOODS